Buschur's Dream Goldens
Golden Retriever Purchase Contract & Guarantee
A puppy should be examined by the new owner’s veterinarian within seven days of purchase. If puppy is found to have any serious illness or defect that would prevent said puppy from being a sound pet, puppy may be returned to breeder for a full refund.
Puppies are sold on a limited registration. Limited Registration means AKC will not register litters from said puppy and is therefore a non-breeding registration. Buschur's will amend the registration to a Full AKC Registration subject to the following conditions being met:
- The puppy must be a minimum of two years of age
- The puppy must have a final OFA hip evaluation of Fair, Good or Excellent.
- The puppy’s eyes must have been examined by a Board Certified Veterinary Ophthalmologist and a certificate issued by CERF for the puppy.
- Buyer has provided legible copies of the above veterinarian examination reports or clearance certificates to Buschur's.
The puppy will be replaced by another one of the same sex from a future Buschur's Dream Goldens litter if:
- The puppy is diagnosed with Hip Dysplasia, the X-Rays must be taken before 26 months of age.
- Breeder reserves the right to request additional x-rays and have them viewed by expert of His choice for evaluation.
- The puppy is diagnosed to have Juvenile Cataracts, Entropion, or Ectropion. Puppy must be diagnosed by a Board Certified Veterinary Opthamologist, and this must be done before 26 months of age.
The puppy will be replaced after confirmation letter of Spray/Nueter.
** Breeder will not pay for any fees, including diagnostic or corrective measures taken by vet or specialist.
THIS CONTRACT IS NULL AND VOID IF THIS PUPPY IS BRED OR BREEDS ANOTHER OR IS SOLD, GIVEN AWAY OR IS TRADED FOR ANOTHER. THIS CONTRACT IS NULL AND VOID IF MY KENNEL NAME OF "BUSCHUR'S" IS NOT USED AS A PREFIX WHEN REGISTERING YOUR PUPPY.
________________(Purchaser) agrees to the purchase price of $1100.00 A deposit of $200.00 will hold this puppy, This can only be refunded after another person purchases the puppy. If shipping is required the purchaser is responsible for shipping crate and airport fees, this will be paid before puppy is released. Any replacement puppy will be subject to same terms outlined in this guarantee.
IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU CAN NOT KEEP YOUR PUPPY, I MUST BE CONTACTED. I HAVE THE OPTION TO BUY THE PUPPY BACK OR DECLINE.
After reading the above term and conditions, I find them mutually agreeable and acceptable
This contract is copyrighted by Craig Buschur
Click here to make a safe deposit with PayPal http://paypal.me/CBuschur/200